Dunapest Festival – Culture on the Banks
Dunapest Festival has been an exciting series of cultural and urban events in Budapest since 2016. The festival adds a new color to the domestic cultural palette of the city. The aim of Dunapest is to make the visitors and locals rediscover the Danube, to feel and use its potential, diversity and beauties. We are offering new ways, artistic responses and inspiration for the ever-renewing relationship between the city and the river. The Danube connects cultures, languages, people and organizes our lives. You either stare at it from the bridge or by sitting on a bench at the riverside, the Danube always is different. That's why it's exciting and never enough.
Please find the detailed programlist of the festival on our Facebook page. Please note, that almost all of our programs are welcoming English-speaking guests, since music, art and the river itself has no language barriers!
However, here's our most recommended ones:
- Concerts at Népsziget at Népsziget >> https://www.facebook.com/events/187736552101372/
- Classical music: Budapesti Fesztiválzenekar >> https://www.facebook.com/events/413366322520319/
- Movie: Ruben Brandt >> https://www.facebook.com/events/237994586754106/
- Urbanistic / city walks: The city of waters >> https://www.facebook.com/events/2252510618122738/
- Family day at Népsziget >> https://www.facebook.com/events/1014121438766310/